[DeTomaso] engine oil

Espen Graffer espeng at getmail.no
Sun Jul 5 16:05:18 EDT 2009

Correect,

They made their own brand after loosing the rights to import Quaker State to
Norway. I don't know who makes the Dynocat. The people at Norsk Pennsylvansk
Oljekompani ( www.nopenco.no ) have been into oil for a very long time.

espen in norway

Tomas wrote:
Gudmund,

I have not heard about them before but they seem to be located in Norway.
Maybe they only sell their products in Norway?
http://www.dynocat.no

Tomas