[DeTomaso] Looking for parts

mikeldrew at aol.com mikeldrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 14:39:23 EDT 2009

AJ wrote:

That looks like them.  I wonder if they are a suitable rubber that
won't
turn to mush like the last set I had.  Anyone have experience?

Wilkinson also sells them for about $19.  But I have no guarantee on
them either.  At the price on International-auto, I could get five
pairs
to Wilkinson's one.   Decisions, decisions.

>>>Buy these things with confidence from International Auto.  They are
literally exactly the same as the De Tomaso part.  They've been on my
car for more than ten years, and I've sent dozens of these things back
to European owners, with 100% success.