[DeTomaso] Window Motors needed

mikeldrew at aol.com mikeldrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 14:28:07 EDT 2009

JT,

You wrote:

I am looking for a pair of working window motors for a Pantera
restoration.  Of
course, the headlight motor would be fine as well.  :^)

I thought that I had a set as I had upgraded to the Ford Aerostar
motors in my
car.  However, I must of provided my originals to another as I cannot
find them
in my stash.

Will trade money for motors.  Please let me know.

>>>I recall seeing window motors (in fact, entire window and headlight
mechanisms) in my parts stash.  I'll be home on Wednesday and hope to
make a concerted effort to start itemizing all my parts next weekend.
:>)