[DeTomaso] I Miss My Pantera

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 13:35:31 EDT 2009

Heading home after 2 weeks in Alaska, Man I miss my Pantera, I feel a need
for speed as soon as I get home.

For those who asked about the trip or would be planning one, I will write
something up later this week and post photos, right now we are headed for
the airport for a trip that will take until 8:30 on Monday Morning in
Savannah, some layovers and a 4 hour time change, going to take a few
mornings to adjust back to working.

Michael Shortt