[DeTomaso] Looking for parts

STEVEN BLUM steveblum2 at msn.com
Sun Jul 5 13:32:30 EDT 2009

This is an interesting thread. I have been having similiar problems and thought I had a problem with the Hall headers I put on 2 years ago. The drivers side hangers keep breaking and the flange from the headers to the muffler loosens up every 500 to 600 miles. I was thinking that the flange alignment was off, putting preesure on the flange and hangar. From the sound it it it appears to be a common problem.

Other than the brass nuts and ordering a supply of hangars (which I just did) any other suggestions?

Steve