[DeTomaso] Looking for parts

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sun Jul 5 13:08:26 EDT 2009

I have a feeling that most rubber mounts break prematurely because the associated hardware is not fitted or correctly installed. The muffler mustn't hang from the bolt going through the rubber mount. The support must come from the cupped washers that wrap around the edges at each end of the rubber part.

Tomas