[DeTomaso] Pantera Jeep

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 18:49:55 EDT 2009

Bill, best to you as you enjoy both your Pantera and Jeep. Since you have the
room, the one tool I would recommend adding to your garage is a 2-post lift.
I installed one last Christmas and have loved it! It is particularly helpful
for working one the Pantera, but you'll find it useful for your Jeep as well.
Forget the cardboard for working under your vehicle.....just lift it up to
whatever height you need it and work on it. The older you get, the more
important it becomes. Take it from another old-guy shade-tree-mechanic,
get a lift and enjoy the time you spend wrenching on your cars. Scott