[DeTomaso] Old Wiring Harness Value?

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 03:35:47 EDT 2009

What year is your car? If it is the same harness as mine I would definitely
be interested in the front harness ( the one under the dash board .The
section I want can be removed from the main harness without cutting. It goes
from the gauge panel to the ground post on the left hand (drivers side) a
post. It is shown on the schematic as a separate section.Let me know and
maybe we can work something out. (I might just need the part that has a plug
on one end and goes to the ground post)
It plugs into the short piece that has all the ends on the gauge panel.Let
me know if it's the right one and if you can get it out without too much
trouble. It is not the whole harness and should be allot easier to remove (
if you are interested in only selling a part of the harness.)
Boyd