[DeTomaso] Old Wiring Harness Value?

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Fri Jul 3 20:32:38 EDT 2009

Art
I see the last price Wilkinson has listed for a new 72-74 main wiring
harnesses is over $1800. The late GT5 ones are priced cheaper at about
$1000. I have no idea if he has any of either. I think I've seen good used
ones bring hundreds of dollars on ebay. The harness in a 72-74 Pantera seems
quite well made to me, and I would certainly use a factory one in preference
to an aftermarket or "owner modified" one. If you're going to try and sell
it, It will be worth the most if you can get it out complete and without any
damage.

Barry

---
Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Fri Jul 3 16:40:21 CDT 2009

     I am dismantling #4268.  It would be easier to just cut through the
wiring harness as needed but if it is worth enough,  I might try to salvage
it.  Are these things worth anything?

Thanks,
Art