[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 60, Issue 3

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 11:00:35 EDT 2009

I bought a new damper from one of the mustang
parts dealers a few years back while replacing
the water pump on my 65 track car... they sold me
their Hipo version and I told them it would see 6800 rpm
they told me no problem... the next event on the second
day it came apart.... $135 damper for two days
I then purchased a Romac for about $240 and it now
resides on the Pantera after we pushed a few pistons
out the bottom onto the track at thunderhill with the  old
Mustang motor

Bob Benson
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585087x1201462804/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=