[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 60, Issue 3-HP gains

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 10:54:17 EDT 2009

The engine builder for my Monster Pontiac motor
used straight 40 weight for the dyno run.... 755 hp
He claims that after break-in I can change to Lighter
synthetic oil and I will pick up 40 Hp... this is one of his
smaller motors at 500 inches... he builds a lot of mountain
motors at 735 inches and 1400 to 1600 hp
Maybe I should transplant this into my Pantera
Now I wonder were I would get a bellhousing
I guess we could get the plasma cutter and welder out
I think this motor is really on the edge with 777 lift and triple  springs

Bob Benson
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585087x1201462804/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)