[DeTomaso] Pandora hot off the press, good(?) news

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Jul 2 20:55:47 EDT 2009

First, I apologize for all the emails, but so many of you have been helpful I don't want to leave anyone out of the loop.

Today I got a call from a good friend, Vince (who really should own a Pantera).  He knows Dale, the engine builder, personally and has for years.  He read about my situation on the forum and offered to call Dale and talk to him.

Long story short, Vince called back and said Dale is working to get Randy the mechanic to finish the car tonight.  In fact, Randy apparently stopped by the engine shop today to pick up some header gaskets and anti-freeze.

Good news:  Maybe around midnight tonight I might be going to get my car.

Bad news:  The mechanic who thought there were too many washers in the car is the one putting it together.

Sincerely,

Chris