[DeTomaso] voltmeter vs ammeter

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Thu Jul 2 11:41:37 EDT 2009

Robert,

Here is the information and attached picture on the voltmeter I used. It
looks good:

This is from the manufacturer:

Dave,

        Yes that is a MAKE WAVES gauge.  It's our item 2400; also if you
have a local NAPA (BALKAMP) store there gauge number is 501-1737.  CARQUEST
stores also carry this gauge as there part number 81396.  We make the gauge
as you can see for BALKAMP and CARQUEST it's the exact same gauge. I hope
this helps you and your friends.

I purchased it from Napa, just under $20.

Disconnect the wires from the ammeter, connect on a single bolt & nut. Be
sure to insulate heavy with tape and or shrink tube.

Hope this helps.

IndyDave