[DeTomaso] Pandora Sighting

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 06:34:25 EDT 2009

As far as I knew the only Hillbillies in So cal were "the "Beverly
Hibillies". The "Hillbilliy" I was refering to was the one with the tow
truck blocking the Pantera and all them damn Whershers! I have lived in
Louisiana and worrked in West Virginia on a 6 month project so I have earned
the right to call a Hillbilly a Hillbilly and a Hillbilly is NOT the same
thing as a RED NECK. We have Red Necks in New York Too! Ya'
Boyd
Shucks I waz jest playin with y'all