[DeTomaso] Pandora Sighting

RFogle1 at aol.com RFogle1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 17:15:14 EDT 2009

Fellad, be careful, ah reckon. Hillbilly is a derogato'y term thet we
hillbilly's might use among ourselves, as a term of indearment. Jest on account
o' yo' hear one hillbilly callin' t'other a hillbilly, does not mean thet
it's  ok fo' yo' t'do so. Th' politically co'reck term thet non-rural folks
use is  Redneck. Shet mah mouth! It's not a Hillbilly sunroom, it's a Redneck
sunroom,  dawgone it. Ennyway, jest thunk ah w'd straighten thet out befo'e
yo' got into  trouble.
Translation:

Boyd, be careful.  Hillbilly is a derogatory term that we hillbilly's
might use among ourselves, as a term of endearment.  Just because you hear  one
hillbilly calling another a hillbilly, does not mean that it's ok for you to
 do so.  The politically correct term that non-rural folks use is  Redneck.
 It's not a Hillbilly sunroom, it's a Redneck  sunroom.  Anyway, just
thought I would straighten that out before you  got into trouble.

Ron (bi-lingual)
Roots in Beech Bottom, West Virginia

In a message dated 7/1/2009 4:56:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,