[DeTomaso] Pandora Sighting

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 1 07:28:44 EDT 2009

Original Message: To give you just one example of why I'm so terrified; while discussing my car, he said, "man, there sure were a lot of washers in that car.  I've never seen so many washers.  I'll try to put them all back in."

Yes, folks, the nightmare isn't yet over.

Chris
#3846 (unless that number has been is ground off and replace with a fake one)

Chris, as long as he didn't say "wershers" you may be OK. (Unless he said "Dem, dere" prior to "washers").
Now, if he said "Dem dere wershers" I'd forget about driving "Pandora" for at least a couple more years.

Dan

PS: What's with these guys who name their cars?

Dan F. Courtney

La Jolla, CA

(858) 551-5455 Phone
(858) 551-5456 Fax