[DeTomaso] Pandora's about to turn ugly

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 1 11:41:27 EDT 2009

TV is a great idea!!! Call a TV station, show them pictures of the shiny exotic car and explain the circumstances. When the TV crew shows up at the shop asking questions with their cameras on, the conversation may work out VERY differently than if you were dealing with a couple of mechanics that felt they held all the cards.

There are news stations(s) in our area ('Call 3', '10 On Your Side') that look for that kind of stuff. They then feature the story and identify themselves as part of the solution.

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx