[DeTomaso] Updated Team Pantera Racing Web Site

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 21:39:06 EST 2009

AJ

When did you do all the mods to the TPR site?
It looks great....You did a really nice job Bro'

Very happy to see Big Bob Benson photo's at Virginia City Hill Climb, MF'r in his rat rod black radar evading GT5 at the Big Bend race and Jason, Larry Stock, Chuck Brown, JB, Eliot Kushner and others in previous years. I like that we have some photo's of our friends race Pantera's from Europe too.

PS. If any of you have any good Orr or Open Track photo's you want included on the TPR web site please send them AJ and I. . .You don't even have to register or have a secret password ;-]>

110 Days until the Nevada Open Road Challenge!!!!

YOU DA MAN.............I just got a Hans Devise donated by a fellow racer ....I can now spin my head around several times and will be ready to run 150-180 in May!.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com