[DeTomaso] TBI question

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Sat Jan 31 03:50:05 EST 2009

I am installing a Holley Commander 950 TBI on the Cleveland and I was wondering if any one can think of a reason why I can not mount the TBI 180 degrees on the intake? It would look much nicer and make plumbing the fuel lines, vacuum and wires much easier. I thought about it at work today but by the time I had a free minute the Holley tech line had already turned off for the day. I will  give them a call Monday but I wanted to bounce the inquiry off you guys in the mean time. Has any one ever reversed the mounting of a carb and ran it backwards, on purpose?

Cheers

Paul