[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 54, Issue 30 Made In China

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 12:49:07 EST 2009

I hate to say it but:
One of the Pantera members was at
my office one day looking at my posters etc
He found my proudly Placed 2nd place Silver
State plate and was looking at it.. We talked
about how great the event was and how I was
lucky to place so high on my first event since
the two fast guys had a Dnf

Then he turned it over and told me he was
pulling the Made in China sticker off the back
as that was kind of  tacky

One of my most coveted awards
with a little tarnish on it... yes the silver
needs to be cleaned up and the sticker
is now gone

Can hardly wait for the Dawg's response
flame suit on... actually I am off for the weekend
have a great one everyone

Bob Benson
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)