[DeTomaso] This is cool!

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:28:50 EST 2009

I could call and ask.  The only problem with this is that they do it as maintenance on the cars rather
than an event for the public.  I would make the 300 miles drive to see it if it were on the weekend
but I just can't do it on a Monday.  I'll ask about that too.
Michael> From: mbefthomas at comcast.net> Any chance this will end up on YouTube . . . ?