[DeTomaso] "Pure Gold" on eBay!

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Thu Jan 29 20:53:51 EST 2009

FYI I asked the sellers-

Dear trend-investments,
What size/brand wheels and tires does it have and what can you tell me about the previous owner?
Thank you,
Matt Wells

And they responded-
Dear iowntheworld,

the guy that built the car had about 100k in it and passed away recently we aquired it from a freind of his that was selling it, it was built by wilkens pantera in anaheim ca. unfortuntely i did not to much more info than tires and wheels are 205/55/16 front and 335/35/17 rear

- trend-investments

They must be so busy they don't have time to push the shift button.
I asked about the wheels and tires because they look like the perfect fit,and to confirm that they were the 16"/17" combo.
And I just wanted to see what they said about George. I never knew him but that thing is art. What a visionary investment by combining precious metals with a classic supercar. Curious exactly how much gold was actually used and it's cost at the time.

Matt Wells
3584