[DeTomaso] G WORKS MAG - PANTERA PHOTO'S IN JAPANESE MAG

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 17:43:32 EST 2009

Scott Glad you enjoyed them....Looking forward to your NORC start AND finish in 2009 bro'.
Maybe we can get a Japanese translation on the story from ""Hawaii Dennis"?

Thanks AJ for catching Dan's Pantera photo at the start line in the story. I missed that before

Your right about the guys from Japan....they  were die-hard motorheads and owned a Harley parts business in Japan as I recall..

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com