[DeTomaso] [SPAM]Re: Piloti Shoes-Rant

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Thu Jan 29 17:36:29 EST 2009

Blame it all on Walmart.  They have done SUCH a good job at getting suppliers to grovel at their feet and chop their prices to ribbons, that now other companies are emulating their business plan......

I call it "getting Walmarted"....

So far I know we've lost Rubbermaid.  What are college kids supposed to do for drain racks for their dishes now???  The crap that is sold in it's place is just that, crap.  Wife still hasn't found anything new that works as well as the old.....IMHO.

Ebay is just as bad, carving more money out of the sellers at every turn, the very people that they need to have, in order to stay in business....but they try and convince you that "it's a buyer's marketplace!"   BS!

The whole off-shoring thing has done little to the bottom line of the US except to riddle it with holes.....stuff leaking out all over the place!

I'm done.....for now....

Steve