[DeTomaso] Piloti Shoes-Rant

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 15:38:20 EST 2009

Ok, so I get my Piloti shoes delivered today and I get them out of the box.  They look great, they fit great, everything is great, right?  Well it was all fine until I noticed on the label that the damn things are made in China.  I figured they'd be made in Italy.  Nope, f&%#ing China!  I am sick and tired of everything I try to buy being made in China.  I try my best not to buy Chinese products, but it is getting almost impossible to do that.  I went out the other day to get dust caps for my front rotors and all I could find was Made in China, and I tried 4 parts stores and wasted way too much gas in the process.  At the last store I found a pair of Mr Gasket dust caps, nice chrome plated and cheap.  I checked the back of the box...............F&$%ing made in China!!!!!!  The Piloti shoes just sent me over the edge and I had to vent!

And they wonder why the economy is in the tank!

Ian