[DeTomaso] Another Hagerty plug

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu Jan 29 14:10:49 EST 2009

With all due respect, is this opinion or documented fact?

Have you tried all the roadside plans?  Is this a crackerville (spent
many summers in Athens and know good BBQ) specific problem or nation
wide?

My beef w/ AAA is the lack of designer beer, I haven't asked for a
hooker (yet).

I have always like Jack's "YMMV" as it signifies several things.

thanks,

David, zip code EIEIO (that means it is pronounced "veeee-hickle")