[DeTomaso] Another Hagerty plug

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jan 29 00:51:58 EST 2009

Very cool Chris.  I see something in here of possible interest to many.
An increase of 50 hp or less over stock, should not increase your
rates.  That's pretty cool for most folks who just want to add a little
bit.  I'm wondering why they gave you an exception for the stroker, as
my initial reaction would be, holy cow... that's gotta be more than just
50 hp.  I guess the caveat in there is that if they pay out for any
engine damage (like in an accident), they may only reimburse you for the
price of stock components, not stroker components.  But I guess we never
know... and let's hope we -never- have to find out.

:)
Keep the shiny side up and the rubber on the road.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA