[DeTomaso] ORR

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 10:55:09 EST 2009

And I would add if you plan to do ONLY one ORR a year you outta at least consider the trade off such as it is;

Ely Nevada (Brazilian Girls, Green Lantern, Hookers Choice Awards, Wild Gladiator Parties, etc)

Fort Stockton Texas (George W, no one speaks English, steers and queers)

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com