[DeTomaso] back from the dead..

kevin van noppen kevinvannoppen at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 23:25:15 EST 2009

Hello list..have been off line for a couple of years. getting 3764 (Still in teh US with Cory at Collectors Choice) back into my life. Went through divorce, moved from Omaha to Fort Lauderdale to New York, bankrupted my business (one of the casualties of the Financial Markets), now live in Sydney Australia ( a bone stock L with 33,000 miles goes for 80k Aussie here), and now it looks like I am moving to Kuala Lumpur...suspect I will have the only P car in Malaysia...but at least I am alive..

Great reading the email trails again, glad to see the PCar community refuses to die...

regards

Kevin van Noppen