[DeTomaso] how to remove push in connectors for radiator fan

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 17:43:43 EST 2009

If they're plastic and if it's an aluminum radiator, what about a hit from a propane torch?

I know, it sounds barbaric, but wouldn't it work?  About 5 seconds should make 'em soften up and pop out.

Of course, you'd have to be careful with a soldered radiator, but wouldn't an aluminum radiator be okay?