[DeTomaso] Ridiculous Shipping Charges

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:47:49 EST 2009

Don't forget that most of the Lightning boys added nitrous, as well....
Tommy Vaughn Ford here in Houston would take one look under the dash
and if there was any hint of a chip being there or having been there,
they'd refuse to work on it. Even if you had it in for A/C work.

Ask me how I know..... The HALO guys around here were crazy...

Lots of rods through the blocks, etc. But man, were they fast! For a
limited time only...