[DeTomaso] how to remove push in connectors for radiator fan

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 09:14:29 EST 2009

I need to remove and remount the fans properly so I have to remove them.  I dont think they are reusable so I guess I need to cut them while pushing in the spring to expose the end with the disc.
They are abs style plastic.

I just wanted to make sure there is not a trick or way to remove them without damage.

Thanks

CW