[DeTomaso] Ridiculous Shipping Charges

Brian Hill mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 21:55:36 EST 2009

Sorry if I am not fully informed on all the Pantera Owners website's...but I am a member of another online car club and
their forum has a section....good vendor...bad vendor.  No BS...people state the facts of the situation and treat it like an FIY to others.
Helps keep all the vendors on their toes.  Members that try to post something like..."they suck" are deleted.  Only details of the transaction
are allowed and how it went...good or bad.  No angry ramblings allowed.
you could post a positive about receiving great service but could also mention the freight being high.

Just a thought guys.  The good vendors will use this information to improve their business model.  Others that choose not to, do so at
the risk of losing customers.

Stating that "this vendor" or "that vendor" did this or that is not helping the Detomaso owners as a whole.

Brian Hill
01642