[DeTomaso] ridiculous shipping prices!

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 19:57:30 EST 2009

Dennis,

I used to ship a uniform box with a product that we sold to every state in
the union, I could ship it anywhere in the Cont 48 for 14.00 with FedEx
Ground, the same box to HI was 62.00.

Course when I was there, the Macadamia nuts were 70% cheaper there than they
are in Georgia.

Paradise has it's price..........

Honestly, i was surprised at how reasonable many things were over there
considering that you're in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, I even went into
Home Depot to compare prices ( yeah, i know, some vacation planner I am ).

Michael