[DeTomaso] ridiculous shipping prices

dyogi at hawaii.rr.com dyogi at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 19:48:54 EST 2009

Anything else that I mail order is shipped fairly priced for "paradise tax"  I
can live with that.  These vendors are just a rip off when it comes to shipping.  I have no problem with the turning a profit but this is just plain outrageous!  I'm not the only one, a friend in arizona was charged $14 to ship a $7.00 gasket which could have simply been thrown in an envelope and sent for $2.00

Hawaii is part of the U.S. the last time I checked and we do ship and get
shipped at flat rate cost.  I use it all the time!  The vendors refuse to ship via USPS and give up their "cut"  My sister has a business on the mainland and says that the shipping companies offer them discounts in an attempt to get their business.  I guess that the Pantera vendors don't pass on that discount to us which also explains why they refuse to ship USPS. Find me one that does and I'll give them all the business from my club chapter's members!

Aloha,

Dennis