[DeTomaso] ridiculous shipping prices!

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 19:45:10 EST 2009

Dennis,

Do you have a CNC part number or the diameter of the  piston?

CNC is in San Diego, does not sell on-line, but has a distributor  1/2 hour
from my house. Get me the data on what you need and I'll get the part  and USPS
"flat rate" it to you.

BTW, USPS Priority Mail has a Flat Rate service. Postage for a  large
envelope, which should hold a rebuild kit, is $4.95 regardless of weight.  An 11x8x5
box costs $10.35 as long as it doesn't weight more than 70 lbs!!!  Other size
boxes are available. The envelopes and boxes are free and can be  ordered
on-line. The address labels and postage can be printed and paid for  on-line.

Check out: _http://www.usps.com/prices/priority-mail-prices.htm_
(http://www.usps.com/prices/priority-mail-prices.htm)

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 1/26/2009 3:09:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,