[DeTomaso] Spnsorship Questions Re: ORR

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 19:45:19 EST 2009

Brother Pope,
 bro'
Just get a bed in Ely, show up and we'll hook you up.

Full TPR sponsorship covering ALL  expenses (similar to what we paid out to Gary Bartley who was the 1st driver and Mangusta to finish an ORR) is still available for the 1st person to average 177 MPH (or faster) at any open road race in any De Tomaso automobile. It won't be any of those sissy girls from Texas but I hear there is a enterprising ex-Navy SEAL from California and a beer drinking, hockey loving Canadian talking about it.

Come and get it. . .

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com