[DeTomaso] Piloti driving shoes

Steve Hawkins shawkins777 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 16:39:31 EST 2009

I just ordered a pair.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of boyd casey
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 9:38 AM
To: Mark Tumbarello
Cc: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Piloti driving shoes

I bought two pair when they had a similar deal before Christmas and I have
to say if you have never had a pair of Piloti driving shoes they are very
nice. The have nomex construction which is flame retardant. They have rubber
reenforcement at the heel so you don't wear out your heel shifting and using
the gas and even if you wear them just as sneakers the are much better
looking and have a lot more class. The exterior is Sude Not plastic like
most sneakers. and the style and color they have now is better then what
they had at Christmas. Best of all the price is even lower $29.97 or $26.97
if you are a member They normally retail for $85.00. They have them in Black
/ red trim, Black/ orange trim  and Blue / white trim and many more size's
then last time. I have no affiliation with these people just trying to pass
along what I think is a good deal for Pantera aficionados. Boyd