[DeTomaso] Two dumb techno questions

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Sun Jan 25 10:45:47 EST 2009

MINI PMGR STARTER:
model 3223 from DB Electrical - they have a storefront on ebay also. About
$47
http://www.db-starter-alternator.com/store/search.aspx
P/n 3223
I had to replace the mounting studs with longer studs because the housing is
slightly thicker, not a big deal. Easy install.

NAPA has braided ground straps, flat & about 1" wide with lugs
http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NOLMaster.aspx?PageId=470&LineCode=PHI
&PartNumber=9150&Description=Battery+Cable+Grounding+Strap

IndyDave