[DeTomaso] Modena is shaping up!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 02:29:40 EST 2009

Hi guys,

Apparently people have started to come out of the woodwork to sign up for the
Modena event, now that the nominal deadline for registering has come and
gone.   (It seems it always happens this way).   Right now the number of people
coming from Sweden is at 36 and rising.   Apparently many Germans weren't aware
of the event at all until I happened to mention it to one of them in passing,
and now there are four of them signed up, with more expected.   The British
contingent continues to grow, and Johnny Woods has just signed on, about to
participate in his first-ever European De Tomaso event (which is amazing
considering all the times he's come to the POCA Fun Rally).

I believe there are 15 Americans currently signed up, and a few more have
just joined the gang within the past week or so.   I do hope that more people
will take a hard look at their calendars and bank accounts, and then consider how
short their lives are in the grand scheme of things, and elect to take the
plunge and join us!