[DeTomaso] Two dumb techno questions

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jan 24 18:41:49 EST 2009

My guess is corrosion on the sender.  Run a few tanks through and see if
it clears up.  If not, pull the sender and run the sender arm up and
down while applying some contact cleaner.

I'd replace the starter.  Sounds like a classic overheating problem in
the stock design.  Put one of the newer reduction gear started on it,
after all, the other one is 10 years old now.

:)
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie