[DeTomaso] Sad News regarding Les Gray

RallyFanatic at aol.com RallyFanatic at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 15:03:36 EST 2009

I have sad news to report to the Pantera  World.   Any of us who have been
around for awhile know Les Gray and his "significant  other," Jay Lucas.

Les worked for Gary Hall for many years and was a Past  President of POCA in
the early 1990's, as well as a frequent attendee of the  POCA Las Vegas Fun
Rally.

I received a call from Les yesterday who told me that when he  returned home
to Arizona Sunday from a trip to California, he found that Jay had  died in
bed, while he was away.

As of right now the preliminary cause of death is "natural  causes," but he
is awaiting the medical examiner's final report.

At this time I am unaware of any plans for a funeral or  memorial service.  I
am sure that all their friends wish Les the best at  this time.

As I learn more, I will post it here.  If anyone has  additional information,
please share it with the Pantera community.

Kent and Sandi Snyder
**************Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your
credit score.
(http://www.walletpop.com/credit/credit-reports?ncid=emlcntuswall00000002)