[DeTomaso] Campys with metal wheel weights....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 12:56:15 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/24/09 9 51 14, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> It's hard for me to tell, because the resolution is low, but to me it
> looks like the weight is still -attached- to the rim.

the weight attached--it's shiny silver.

http://i22.ebayimg.com/08/i/001/2c/3b/c73b_1.JPG

I enlarged the photo that I linked to and examined it with photoshop, and it
shows the damage to the rim and corrosion left behind when the weight was
either removed or fell off and took the rim with it.   I've seen quite a few Campy
wheels suffering the same fate.

http://i9.ebayimg.com/08/i/001/2c/3c/421c_1.JPG

Metal wheel weights--JUST SAY NO!