[DeTomaso] Brake Rebuild Instructions

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jan 23 22:22:18 EST 2009

... and it probably will be at some point.  However, as I'm a POCA
member, I felt better about waiting until after the Newsletter was
published.  I look at it as a member benefit.  If we all wrote articles
for the Newsletter or Profiles and published the same on our websites
before they were published in print... who'd pay for a membership?

In fact, there is extra content that I created (not very good mind you),
but a couple of videos, one for the rear caliper and one for the front.
I had hoped to post them to the POCA site at some point, I've just not
got a round tuit yet.  Maybe this weekend.  But again, it's probably
going to be member only content.

I've not seen the latest newsletter myself (though I think the Club
Store got the copies today, I've not opened the package yet).  So if you
are a member, you should be seeing it soon.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA