[DeTomaso] Track map layout

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Fri Jan 23 12:53:29 EST 2009

Every year we publish a lot of information about the track event.  Right
now we are updating the data and will have it published shortly as Larry
said.

We are also updating a lot of information about the Fun Rally which will
also be published shortly in the POCA Newsletter and on-line in the Fun
Rally section at poca.com.

In the meantime, the event is listed on the POCA calendar.