[DeTomaso] dumb question

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 17:30:04 EST 2009

Boyd,

 The short answer is no.  Most insurance companies now consider any solo, club or open track or open road race events as 'speed contests' or some other weasel wording that they use in the boiler plate terms and conditions or exclusion sections of everyone's insurance policy. Kent Snyder or someone else in the insurance biz could probably give you a more accurate answer.

If Mike Drew or Mike Frazier or others with their heads up their asses try and tell you something different <grin>do not believe them unless you have a policy or rider in your insurance agreement that says otherwise.
The insurance that track organizers get is liability to protect it from YOU. ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com