[DeTomaso] From the Horses Mouth - SSCC tire rules from Head of Tech

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 15:26:34 EST 2009

I hope Crazy Dan, Darryl "SEAL" Johnson,  Jason "the Kid" Eaton, Doc Abe, Larry "Rockhouse" Stock and Rich "Marine" Hoppe and Msgt Laughlin ALL show up and all run faster then me in May.....the pressure is stressing me out and I want to cry...instead I am going to man up and hug my mom and hope that helps.

Real Men and Gladitors love to spoon!~

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com