[DeTomaso] ORR Tires

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:22:26 EST 2009

  I don't recall any such antics taking place at Big Bend.  Tires meeting load ratings, speed reqs. for class and in good shape are the
criteria.  Disqualifying a tire because the tech doesn't like the brand is a sure way to get his ass replaced on the spot.  I get angry
thinking that may have taken place.  If those are the facts, that guy needs to find another hobby.  I'm gluing down the loose cords and
repainting my old Yokos now.

Who is planning on BIG BEND this year?
Have you got your rooms?  Where?
Would you like some other team events like an assault rifle beercan bust in Sanderson on Thursday?
BBORRacers contact me and we'll start putting the details together.
Thanks
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."  H. L. Mencken