[DeTomaso] Reno-Fernley track report

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu Jan 22 11:56:52 EST 2009

Thanks to the crew for the research.

IMO, there is some conflict between 1) and 2).  NOt being up to the
Jim Clark/ Rufus P. Jones [1] skill level [2] it would seem that one
can learn as much from the niggly slow corners as the high speed/ high
risk situations.  I love to drive but am not willing to stuff a car
into a wall or have a "fancy dismount" at high speed.  (Yep, I am the
chicken . . .have you passed me yet?)

David in Durango, with cars way better than skills

[1] Rufus Parnelli Jones
[2] "You are not as good as you say you are, but better than you think
you are"

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: