[DeTomaso] Fw: Advice Needed

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Thu Jan 22 11:23:41 EST 2009

Vendor has no control over expected delivery because manufacturer has
delayed the shipment.
I fully expected to wait a reasonable 8-10 weeks but pulled the trigger
after 5 months. Also, the deal was for 19" rears and they are not able to
make them now and the vendor wants to send me 18's instead.
Will